Knowing Attack types can help you determine what gear, abilities, and which heroes to bring when going into battle.
- Melee: These attacks are single hitting, and only damage your front hero. If your front hero dies and you do not sub one in, melee mobs will attack your second hero and so on.
- Ranged: These attacks are single hitting, and can target anyone of your heroes in the main party.
- Magic: These attacks hit all 3 of your heroes in the main party.
- Heal: Scarecogs have the ability to heal the entire enemy party for a decent amount of health.
- Special Attacks: Special attacks are powerful boss attacks that damage everyone in your party.
- Effects: Effects Are added on top of the Monsters Normal Attack. Effects can be both single target and multi-target. Check the element at the beginning of the battle to determine what ablities they have and the effects before starting.